23 countries, 38 states

Monday, July 1, 2019

Colorado

A couple weeks ago, we drove up to Colorado to visit a tiny town called Cuchara.
My grandparents bought a cabin there back in the 70's and my mom and uncle grew up visiting there every summer.
When I was growing up, my grandmother took my brother and I and now, for the first time, we took the boys up to see this beautiful place.
It holds a special place in our hearts and we can't wait to let the boys spend many more summers there.
Enjoy our pictures!!

good travelers

"always cross your hands in a public bathroom"



Jack's travel style




little boys napping, time for a movie!


made it to colorado!






windows down, driving into the mountains!

our cool cabin


hiking


















rainbow trout!














family dinner




hiking up to Zapata Falls







jack lost a rocket shoe and it was rapidly floating down stream.
luckily, daddy to the rescue!


Great Sand Dunes national park!

























Cuchara Pass








lovely rushing stream outside of our cabin



afternoon in Trinidad

Dog Bar!











Paloduro Canyon on the way back home

 




No comments:

Post a Comment